Multivarietal with 6 months of aging in french oak barrel, red in color and slightly violet trim. It’s presented on the nose with notes of red berries, spices and light toasted touches from the wood subtly combined, in the mouth it’s a full-bodied and at the same time friendly balanced wine a long and persistent finish.
Food Pairing Notes
Balanced and current with a very pleasant aftertaste. Pairing with smoked meats, loin and Iberian ham, mushrooms, soft and semi-cured cheeses, white and red meats.
- Varieties: Grenache, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winemaking: Varietal separately
- Fermentation Temperature: 28º C
- Aging: 6 months in French oak barrel
- Alcohol: 15,5% vol.
- Estimated Production: 11.300 bottles
- Designation of Origin: Wines from Madrid
Produced and bottled by Nueva Valverde Winery.
R.E. no. 28/41493.
Villa del Prado, Madrid.