Dark Redcherry colour, with garnet edge, slightly veiled, dense tears with some colour. Powefull smell, frank and full of flavour.
Very ripe fruit wich gives a considerable feeling of greedy bouquet, embellished with toated coffee, vanilla and cocoa notes.
In Mouth feels unctuous, full bodied, deep, tasty and profound.
Fruity, with polished tannins, lively acidity and with good and high persistency.
Food Pairing Notes
In the mouth it is fleshy and balanced, well integrated tannin. Good and pleasant aftertaste. Combines well with soups and stews, game, meats, cheeses, cold cuts and others, legumes, eggs.
- Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winemaking: Separate varietal wine
- Fermentation Temperature: 28º C
- Ageing: 14 months in French oak barrels
- Alcohol: 15% vol.
- Estimated Production: 2.100 bottles
- Designation of Origin: Wines from Madrid
Produced and bottled by Nueva Valverde Winery
R.E. no. 28/41493
Villa del Prado, Madrid